Did you merely get a brand new Android phone? Maybe a new HTC Incredible or Droid Evo? You’ve gotten the screens looking good, the font options just the manner in which you want them…but now you will need a few Android apps to produce it better yet? And free apps are always better than ones you have to cover, right?
I’ve compiled a list here of my Top 5 Android Apps (from the free apps category) that you’ll NEED to download on your phone when you do anything else. Without further ado…
1. Bar Code Scanner – This app includes a deceptively simple name, huh? It’s soooo powerful, though. You begin the app and point at it ANY kind of bar code codere app descargar, whether it’s the bar code on the back of your Mountain Dew 20oz or one particular funny looking new QR Codes which can be needs to appear everywhere, and the free app does the remainder! I simply scanned a package of CVS water and the app connected me to the UPC Database and accurately found the quantity for me.
2. An E-Reader App – Which one (or those!) you download is just a matter of personal taste. For me, I like to obtain the most effective deal, so I downloaded most of the majors one: Barnes & Noble’s Nook, Amazon’s Kindle, and the Google Books app. In this way I can read any format, get the max quantity of free ebooks, and even shop for the best price before I buy any.
3. V-Cast Song ID or Shazam – If you’re a Verizon customer, your phone will come pre-installed with the V-Cast Song ID app. I’ve been utilizing it for decades on non-Android phones and it hasn’t failed me. If you’re not on Big Red, though, try to find Shazam and you need to get functionality equal to, or even better, than V-Cast Song ID. With either app, all that you want to do is to change the app on, hold it near an audio, and wait for 10-20 seconds whilst it IDs the song and even links one to a download source or stores the title for later so you can get it from Amazon or iTunes.
4. Advanced Task Killer – In the event that you don’t fully grasp this app, you’ll be recharging your phone 3-4 times per day. Period. It active kills any processes (like your camera or maps apps) that you’ve accidentally left running in the back ground so that you can maximize your battery life. Before I downloaded this app, I was literally recharging my Droid Incredible the aforementioned 3-4 times per day. Now I may recharge it once after lunch if I had been hearing music all morning.
5. Angry Birds / Angry Birds Seasons – What set of Android Apps would be complete without mentioning Rovio’s Angry Birds? Based on a write-up that Newsweek published on January 30, 2011, Rovio is taking aim at Nintendo’s Mario’s iconic status with their ticked off avians. This game is really more of a crack-like addiction than anything I’ve ever experienced, and I recommend it to EVERYONE who own a good phone, whether it’s Android- or Apple-based.